Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
One best thing about baking is you don’t have to spend a lot of money to eat delicious baked goodies. On that note, here’s my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that you might want to try at home:
- ½ cup of brown sugar
- ½ cup of white sugar
- ½ cup of Crisco or vegetable shortening
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
Note: the quantity given above is the average ratio of each ingredient. How about if you want to bake a higher quantity of cookies? You may adjust the amount by following the ratio among the ingredients.
1. Plug your oven and preheat it to 350 Fahrenheit or 176.67 degrees celsius
2. Place quantified egg, sugar, vanilla, and shortening in a bowl then mix them well.
3. Once all ingredients in step 2 were mixed, add salt, flour, and baking soda into it then mix.
4. Grade your quantified chocolate chips and mix them with the dough.
5. Once the dough is well made, you may now make small balls of it and place it on a baking sheet. If done, place it in your oven and bake it for at least 8-9 minutes.