Pineapple Coconut Protein Smoothie
Here is a simple yet delicious and satisfying protein smoothie that I know would pass your preference. The ingredients are very affordable. This is a summer recipe, but you can still prepare it during other seasons to have more tropical flavor.
- measuring apparatus
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 1 cup of pineapple (frozen)
- One spoonful of vanilla Niyama Organic Plant-Based Protein
1. Mix the cup of frozen pineapples with a cup of coconut milk and one spoon of vanilla Niyama Organic Plant-Based Protein in the blender container.
2. Set up your blender then blend all the ingredients.
3. Get your cup, transfer it, and there you go! You can now enjoy your Pineapple Coconut Protein Smoothie